1. For medical cooling and fever, anti-inflammation and pain relief, cold compress hemostasis, physical therapy and skin care, cold and hot compress physiotherapy bag.
2. Refrigeration and transportation of various biological refrigerants, drugs, plasma, vaccines, aquatic products, poultry, ornamental fish and foreign trade fresh-keeping food for long-distance refrigeration and transportation.
3. It can be used in the training of athletes in sports circles and in the course of competition for external bruises, sprains and falls.
4. Cold compress: physical cooling, fever abatement, anti-inflammation and pain relief, fatigue relief, itching relief, rapid elimination of discomfort or pain caused by fever, headache, toothache, sprain, back pain, mumps, heatstroke, etc. It is also suitable for students to study, cool down and prevent heatstroke during exams, and refresh their brains.
5. Hot compress: warm hands, stomach and waist in winter.